Friday, July 24, 2009

Graphics

Earlier in the week, Ben and I designed some simple donation and sponsor forms for Living Waters. Ronny (who runs this place) is often traveling around speaking about what they do here, and encouraging people to sponsor a child or donate. While we're not going to win a prize for our designs, we did have a lot of fun doing them! We then had them translated into Chinese (thanks to some visiting Malaysians) and also Bahasa (thanks Evelyn).


Tuesday saw our team leave - we hope they had a safe, air-conditioned coach trip back to Jakarta! Tuesday also saw me rise at 4am to help with kitchen duties before devotions. I never knew I'd be chopping up cabbage at 4am in the middle of Borneo - but God did!

2 comments:

TimAdams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I look forward to your pictures every day Love Nana I think you both look very relaxed and happy doing this important job