Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello Tokyo!

So we are in Tokyo! It's 2:00 in the morning and Sarah is fast asleep and I am up frantically blogging the last week. It has been a crazy/busy week, packed full of good times! We have to get up at 6am for our 'road trip' which will take us to Osaka, Hiroshima, Kyoto. We are going for 4 days and won't be taking a computer so I thought it would be best to stay up late and fill you in on what we've been up to!
I have about 6 blog posts to follow this one. They will be short on words, but full of pictures - that's how I roll!
Tokyo is THE coolest city! TOTALLY different to where we have been living in Indonesia the past 2 months. We arrived yesterday and have already done a whole lot. Will write more and add more comments about the images when we get back on thursday!






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi brother

i love the bamboo picture. i want it on my office wall! covering the whole wall!! awesome

geoff